Every time a vehicle’s driver presses the accelerator, they are controlling how much air and fuel enters the engine. The engine air filtration system aids in filtering the air’s contaminants and helps to ensure the correct air/fuel mixture. The engine air filter is typically a paper element that reduces harmful dirt particles from entering the engine’s air intake system where they may cause engine damage.
As engine air filtration components become restricted, airflow is reduced, which could lead to poor acceleration, reduced engine performance, decreased fuel economy, as well as other issues.
Benefits of the service
- Helps maintain a proper air to fuel mixture
- Optimises fuel economy
- Helps engines to run smoother
- Improves acceleration
- Protects against harmful particles
Our technicians will:
- Visually inspect the engine air filtration system.
- Recommend replacement, as necessary.