Fluids can also become contaminated with water.
Combining these factors means your front differential fluid needs to be replaced at regular intervals as per the manufactures recommendations to ensure the fluid remains clean, fresh and can perform to a high standard.
Benefits of the service
- Extends differential life by providing resistance to oxidation, and sludge formation
- Reduces the risk of premature differential failure
- Reduces wear
Our technicians will:
- Drain the old front differential fluid
- Refill with the manufacturer’s recommended type and quantity of new oil
- Synthetic gear oils will incur an extra cost
- Price includes up to 2 litres of mineral gear oil. Additional oil will attract an additional charge.